It's Just The Character
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
It's Just The Character

Awsome, Fun, and everyone from Fantasy RP is invited!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you survive? Or perish?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:57 pm

keandra yelpped again he foot was caught in a bear trapped and was clsoed tightly she yelpped and tried to get free

Flame looked above and whinnied loudly he tripepd falling hard on hsi side he lifte dhis head
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:11 pm

(Back)

Kiba's cage did flips and Kiba toppled over. He banged his head on the wall. Element tried to reach Kiba but many cages got in his way. He nickered and reared. The plane shuddered again and Element fell.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:15 pm

Flame gasped for air as he felt somthing hit him

Keandra yelpped very loduly and then went silent lieing on her side not moving
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:19 pm

Kiba got back up. He noticed Keandra wasn't moving so he tore at the cage's bars. They finally broke and he surged forward toward Keandra. But he never made it.

The plane impacted on the ground. It shook and the ceiling came toppling down. Part of it crushed Kiba's leg.

Element whinnied as another part cut him on the side
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Flame felt something jab into hsi side he whiunnied in pain

Keandra yelpped louder when soemthign cut along her side and chrashed down on her same paw that was cought in the bear trap
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:27 pm

The plane jerked to the side and Kiba hit the wall. Something sharp was on there stabbing him in the back.

Element rammed against the wall and tried to stand up.

As quickly as it started it ended.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Keandra felt soemthign from the plane blades but her back very deep and she passed out

Flame dident move he was cover with blood on his stomach and leg

Keandra was totaly cover in blood from head to tail
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:35 pm

(ditto for Element and Kiba)

Element who was the only one awake at the moment got up. His whole body ached painfully. He nosed Flame and Keandra. Noticing Kiba wasn't there he started to panic.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:37 pm

Flame dident move

Keandra had alot of stuffed that made her seem hiden pilled on her she stayed queit not able to make a sound
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Element pinned his ears back. And found a large hole in the back of the plane. He stepped outside.

He was standing on a beach that seemed to be deserted. Looking for some water he galloped into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:43 pm

(??is he like passed out and thats a dream??)Flame got up shakingly and looekda rpund
Back to top Go down
Choclate Milk

Choclate Milk

Female Number of posts : 232
Hobbies : I uh,play with my pets
Favorite RP Site : Tis one!!!! I love it!love it!love it!

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:44 pm

[Can I come in now?I didn't want to reply on the plane cause I didn't know what to do! I will still be injured even tho I wasn't here :S]
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:45 pm

(He's not passed out.)

Element found a beautiful spring. With large leaves growing next to it. He dipped himself into the water and felt relaxed. He suddenly remembered what he had to do. Charging back to the plane he saw Flame awake.

(yes you can)
Back to top Go down
Choclate Milk

Choclate Milk

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:48 pm

[ok!thanks!:-)]
Covbel peeked over the corner and looked out side of the hole in the plane and then slowly walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:48 pm

Flame staretd to panic "i cant find Kiba or keandra"he said jumpping over stuff he saw a tuff of white hair and lifted soke stuff he found Kiba

Keandra was burried udner a big pile of stuff she couldent move her paw was twisted in the trap
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:49 pm

Element saw Covbel come outside.

"Are you okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:49 pm

(But Kiba is passed out)
Back to top Go down
Choclate Milk

Choclate Milk

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:51 pm

He jumped by Element's voice"I don't think so"he said a little confused on what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:51 pm

(i know he is)Flame nuged him "Element i foudn kiba buts hes not moving"he yelled panicly
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:53 pm

"Oh, well if you are there's a spring not far from here. Just follow my hoof prints and you'll get to it."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:54 pm

Flame picked Kiba up and set him on his back then galloped up to Element "i found kiba"he said setting kiba down lightly
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Element went inside and nosed Kiba.

"I'll take him to the spring. Where's Keandra?" He asked putting Kiba on his back.
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

Female Number of posts : 497
Hobbies : Ah,I have a lot of things that I do...I usually train/play with Jade,or try to run away from Milk
Favorite RP Site : This one!!!

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Jade peeked over the heap of stuff and saw what happened to Kiba.She jumped over the stuff and ran out of the plane shocked.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlack

MidnightBlack

(I g2g lock this forum plz Wolves)
Back to top Go down
Choclate Milk

Choclate Milk

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:56 pm

[aww....byes!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you survive? Or perish?   Will you survive?  Or perish? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you survive? Or perish?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next