It's Just The Character
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
It's Just The Character

Awsome, Fun, and everyone from Fantasy RP is invited!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves

Go down 
+2
Wolves
I Don't Like Bricks
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

Female Number of posts : 497
Hobbies : Ah,I have a lot of things that I do...I usually train/play with Jade,or try to run away from Milk
Favorite RP Site : This one!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Jade groaned"I thought I told you not to come back..." she said then heard him say that somthing's wrong with Keandra and she jumped up darting after her leaving Coda behind.

Last edited by Nikki on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:19 pm

Alex stood above them hiden he watched and grinnied evily

Keandra back up against a tree as the flashes went by she yelpepd
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

Hobbies : Ah,I have a lot of things that I do...I usually train/play with Jade,or try to run away from Milk

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:21 pm

Jade slid over to Keandra and panicked,but she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:23 pm

Keandras eyes went wdie and she looked aroudn franticly"hes watching hide jade"she said oanicing

Alex barred hsi teeth but stayed quiet
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Jade dissapeared with the wind quickly and picked up Coda.
Back to top Go down
Coda1

Coda1

Female Number of posts : 165
Favorite RP Site : This one of course?!It's awesome! :-D
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Coda froze there in her mouth"Is this that plan that we were going to do a loooong time ago?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:27 pm

"Uh,yes,Yes,it is....." she said then sat him in a tree"You dissapear immedietly if somthing goes wrong,You can't come with me" she said then licked his head and ran off again.
Back to top Go down
Coda1

Coda1

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Coda peeked his head out from the tree"Only the dead can die, not the living. That which is alive in you is immortal!remeber this Momma!" he yelled at her then stuck his head back into the hole.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:32 pm

keandra looked around panicly "where are you Alex?'she ordered

Alex grinnie din the shadow's "its doesent matter where i am keandra but what i am"he laughed Evily
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:41 pm

Jade shut her eyes while running through flashbacks,knowing not to fear the shadows,they simply mean there's a light nearby.Then she remembered somthing else...You are not a soul,you are not a mind, you are not a body. You are the controller of all three....The soul is a breath of living spirit, that with excellent sensitivity, permeates the entire body to give it life. Just so, the breath of the air makes the earth fruitful. Thus the air is the soul of the earth, moistening it, greening it.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:48 pm

"then what are you?"she growled

Alex appeared infront of her his eyes showed blood lust "i am the kilelr"he growled snapping down on her throat Keandra yelpepd and bit down on hsi shoulder
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:49 pm

Jade stopped, and heard keandra's yelp"Ok,that's it!" she yelled and darted afetr keandra.[We have to go now!Byes
Sad]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:51 pm

(aww bye)so much for a sister she thought when the flash back appeared of her runnign away keandra bit down hard

Alex smirked and picked keandra up of the groudn throwing her down he snapped at her shopulder breaking it

Keandra cried out
Back to top Go down
Coda1

Coda1

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Coda jumped out the tree and jumped infront of Jade"Don't!Don't hurt her!!!!!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:32 pm

Jade growled "I'm not going to hurt Keandra!Don't be stupid!" she yelled back in Coda's face then tried to pounce on Alex.[I'm not going to say anything else until Wolves comes back on]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Alex kicked Jade away hard and bit down harder

Keandra struggled and closed her eyes then put her paw on alex's chest and shot a black fire ball

Alex let go and fle hitting a tree
Back to top Go down
Choclate Milk

Choclate Milk

Female Number of posts : 232
Hobbies : I uh,play with my pets
Favorite RP Site : Tis one!!!! I love it!love it!love it!

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:43 pm

[oo!oo!oo!I like this part!Can I be Felspar for right now?please?]
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:45 pm

[uhhh....ok]Jade fell to the ground unconscience.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:46 pm

(i g2g bye i will be on later)Keandra panted
Back to top Go down
Choclate Milk

Choclate Milk

Female Number of posts : 232
Hobbies : I uh,play with my pets
Favorite RP Site : Tis one!!!! I love it!love it!love it!

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:47 pm

[awwww!byes!]

Last edited by Choclate Milk on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:49 pm

[aww!byes!]Shortly after,she woke up again and dissapeared going back to Coda.
Back to top Go down
Coda1

Coda1

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:51 pm

Coda looked a little confused"Uh....Why are you back here?Shouldn't you be helping Keandra kil.l Alex?" he said[aww!byes!]
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:53 pm

"Kinda sorta,I have a better Idea,come with me..." she said and ran ovber to the river.
Back to top Go down
Coda1

Coda1

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:47 pm

Coda shrugged and fallowed J-J to the river.
Back to top Go down
I Don't Like Bricks

I Don't Like Bricks

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:48 pm

[um....I guess that Jade's name is J-J now.....???]She sat down and stared right at the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves   Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit wolves, and Demon Wolves
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next